Institute of Optimal Health
1935 Shermer Rd.
Northbrook, IL. 60062
Monday 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Wednesday 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Thursday 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Friday 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Saturday 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
First Visit: This includes a comprehensive medical history and review of your medical condition(s), including a holistic review of your organ systems utilizing Chinese medical diagnosis and naturopathic review of systems. The initial visit usually lasts about one hour and 15 minutes. (Fees are $210 standard) What to prepare for on the first visit:
- Bring all pertinent medial information including lab work and diagnostic tests
- Bring all drugs and supplements presently in use
- Please be on time: If you have not already filled out the New Patient Intake Form come 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Most importantly, come with an open mind and heart.
Return Visits: Short evaluation of medical progress, and appropriate treatments are performed. At the end of the visit, future plans and goals are discussed. The return visits run from half hour to 45 minutes. (Fees are $110).
- Note: The price includes all the evaluation and all the different treatment modalities used.
- The visit fee does not include supplements.
About Fees: I do not accept insurance. You can try to submit the payment form to your insurance company if they cover acupuncture. If you have an HSA account or Health Flex Spending, you can submit the receipt for the visit, and they should reimburse you for the services rendered. Cash, Check, and all major Credit Cards are accepted. Payment is expected at the time of service.